About the Company:
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2021, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Team:
The mission of our Digital Operations team is to operate a fault resilient, customer-centered, proactive DevOps team. The team is responsible for supporting systems that deliver AT&T’s customer experience, across multiple internet-facing eCommerce applications, databases, platforms and technology stacks. Our customer-journey centric Ops team is made up of Ops Engineers as well as Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) who are all focused on ensuring a highly available, resilient, performant and secure customer experience.
This is a fast paced critical position requiring strong technical, educational and communication skills. The Data Analyst will be responsible for creating dashboards, monitors and reports using PowerBI and other tools and help drive operations efficiencies through new requirements intake and delivery of new dashboards, enhanced visualizations and instrumenting new alerting best practices through Agile/Scrum methodologies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Data Analyst to create and monitor reports/dashboards
- Handle ad-hoc report request
Shift timing (if any):
- Shift falls typically between 6 am to 10 PM India standard time. Occasionally may have to work long hours in situations when it is needed.
Primary / Mandatory skills:
- Overall Experience: 4+ years in IT related experience in that 3+ years of experience in using Kibana, PowerBi, SQL
- Familiar with developing reports/dashboards in EFK/ELK/Splunk, PowerBI/DAX
- Familiar with any database and querying them using SQL or NoSQL constructs
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills to work in a Global team
Secondary / Desired skills:
- Familiar with Python in querying RESTFUL APIs and other data sources, manipulating and displaying data
- Understanding of web development, containers and Microservices
- Capable of leading small team of experts
Additional information (if any): Willing to work in Shift Duties, Willingness to learn is very important as AT&T offers excellent environment to learn Digital Transformation skills such as cloud, Big data, AI, Full stack etc.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
Early joiners are preferred
Certifications (if any specific): Any Certification related to Primary / Mandatory Skills
- 3+ years experience using Kabana, PowerBI, SQL
- 3+ years IT related experience
- Experience providing data/information to business leaders
- Experience working in a large scale technically diverse organization
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.