AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
Selected Candidate will be based out of Hyderabad Managed Security Services and responsible for supporting Cloud security Center Operation roles which includes but not limited to the cloud security products based out Symantec CWSS,Proofpoint Secure Email Gateway, global Security Gateway products(Palo alto and Zscaler) in addition to the legacy Managed Security products like NBF,PBF and Custom out sourcing Deals like IBM ,BlueSky which runs predominantly on Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet and Checkpoint platforms
Key responsibilities includes
- Cloud web security products like Symantec CWSS ,zscaler and Palo alto based global Security Gateway Products
- Proofpoint Secure Email gateway products
- Shift operations in rotation basis which includes Change management, incident management
- Infrastructure upgradations,migrations,Decomission Projects
- Engineering and implementing Security solutions for the clients
- To manage Various Firewall Devices and management products like Checkpoint firewalls, Provider 1 , Juniper Firewalls, NSM,Palo Alto Devices,Panoroma Fortinet Devices and Forti manager
- Internal and Client Ticketing Systems and tools
- Work on new builds of Various Vendor installations and managing Project Related Calls
- Co-ordinating with Various Device Vendors like Checkpoint, juniper,Fortinet,Cisco,Palo Alto,Symantec,Proofpoint
- Handling Escalations related to Incidents and Changes
Job Contribution: Intermediate level technical professional. Subject matter technical knowledge within a discipline and sound understanding of ATT technologies.
- Minimum 5 years in Core Firewall domain experience with exposure to Cloud Security Products
- Required skills experience in Firewall – Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Cisco ASA,Fortinet
- Experience on Cloud Security products - Symantec's Blue Coat proxy, Proofpoint SEG,Zsclaer
- Good communication skills with positive attitude
- Willingness to learn new technology platform
- Should be willing to work in shifts 24/7
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Recognized network and security certifications, Palo Alto Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA),Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE), Cisco Network Security Professional (CCSP), etc.
- Preferable to have certifications/working Experience in cloud Security products from Vendors like Symantec/zscaler/Proofpoint
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.