About the Job
This role is at the frontline of AT&T’s digital transformation, supporting ecommerce and sales performance for our online properties. This role will act as part analyst, part internal consultant. Areas of impact include, but are not limited to demand gen/traffic reporting, related sales reporting, analysis, insights, and assistance in planning of all online consumer traffic and sales.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
• Lead analysis of primarily traffic, but also related sales and conversion, and order yield data to support improved sales performance
• Develop solid understanding of data sources and structure esp. related to last touch marketing channels, so as to transition into a advanced analytics role over time.
• Work with media teams, analytics, product, and sales to improve operational performance
• Drive requirements to automate and build self-service solutions for routine reporting requests, e.g., Executive Reporting Dashboard, User Story intake, etc.
• Work with product/media managers and digital marketing teams to optimize end-to-end sales performance of the site
• Develop deep insights on basics of tagging/cookies, DCM and other data trafficking tools so as to understand the connect between media buys and site visits
• Measure campaign effectiveness with respect to channels
• Advocate for site, data, and tagging quality
• Significant experience working in web analytics is very desirable.
• Experience with SQL is a must
• Experience with Tableau highly preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (finance, mathematics, economics, statistics, computer science, electrical engineering, physics, Marketing Information Systems (MKIS), etc.) or equivalent experience
• 2-3 years experience at a large-scale web property or equivalent experience
• Experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry highly desired
• Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud or Google Analytics
• Proven ability to lead initiatives without having direct managerial control
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert consumer insights and performance data into high impact product initiatives
• Flexible to work from 1 PM to 10 PM India time.
Job ID 2222338I-1 Date posted 05/31/2022