AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Design and Develop enterprise software as per AT&T defined best practices
2. Complete ownership in rolling out production quality code. I.e peer/external reviews, publishing design/feature specifications etc.
3. Knowledgeble on Agile based software development practices.
4. Exposure on on-site/off-shore model.
5. Able to drive complex design discussions and get consensus with Architects and dev managers
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Minimum 8 years’ experience designing and implementing end-to-end enterprise grade software.
• Solid knowledge of the Java programming language
• Knowledge of design patterns (MVC, Strategy, Factory, Singleton) and general design considerations.
• Experience with application servers, web servers (Apache) and servlet containers such as Tomcat or Jetty
• Experience using open source libraries and technologies such as Apache Solr, Zookeeper, etc…
• Proficient using UML (sequence, state, collaboration, class, use-case models).
• Proficient in SCM tools and best practices (GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Bitbucket).
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• A creative thinker and experienced problem solver.
Education and Qualifications:
Education: Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent academic experience required
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.