About the Company:
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we go to 2023, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Job:
As a performance tester who is passionate about seeing customer succeeded and ensuring best-in-class product quality. The objective of the role is End-to-End ownership of performance testing of the product and be the custodian of product quality. With the Digital Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing team that is embarking on a multi-year implementation as part of an on-going digital modernization effort.
As the project team ramps up, you will have the chance to help define and shape the vision of how the solution will be maintained and monitored to meet the business’ needs.
Experience Level: 3 – 8 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of application architecture, NFR modelling, environment, and Performance monitoring.
- Providing recommendations to system capacity/performance using quantitative methods, statistical & historical performance data, defining and managing system tuning and workload balance.
- Discuss with the Architect/Test Lead to understand the Non-Functional Requirement & Systems/Product Dimensioning
- Perform feasibility Analysis on available Systems (POC)
- Create Test cases & Perform Peer/Self review
- Develop scripts for Test cases and Identify/Create Test Data
- Enhancing the scripts by creating/implementing Parameterization, Correlations, Pacing, Think Time
- Designing workload model
- Execute/Run Scripts for Performance Testing
- Monitor Server/DB performance & Identify Bottlenecks
- Engage with Architects/DBA for optimization for Bottlenecks/issues
- Ability to analyze the performance issues starting from browser level to server level using available monitoring tools. Proficiency in analyzing test results of tool output, resource utilization, application logs and DB logs to isolate performance bottlenecks.
- Prepare Test reports and communicate to various stakeholders
- Collaborated with various teams including business, developers, architects for smooth releases delivery.
- Good communication and technical documentation skills.
Primary / Mandatory skills:
Overall – 2 to 8 years’ experience in Performance Testing & Engineering in Load Runner & JMeter.
- Experience with tools like load runner, JMeter.
- Knowledge on APM tools and open-source monitoring tools (Graphana)
- Basic understanding in cloud technologies
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Good knowledge and troubleshooting skills using profiling tools.
- Java, SQL, Scripting Knowledge
- Knowledge UNIX/Linux Operating System
- AWS/Azure Experience would be good
- Train staff at all levels on the performance framework and the behavioral skills/ soft skills.
- Exposure to DevOps/Performance Engineering approach
- Good to have Telecom and CRM UI, Middleware and Message Bus Domain Exposure
Additional information (if any): Willing to work in Shift Duties from 6.30 PM to 3.30 AM, Willingness to learn is very important as AT&T offers excellent environment to learn Digital Transformation skills such as cloud etc.
Job ID 2311759I Date posted 03/31/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events