About the Company:
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2021, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Job:
As a QA Manager who is passionate about seeing customer succeeded and ensuring best-in-class product quality. The objective of the role is End-to-End ownership of testing of the product and be the custodian of product quality. With the Digital Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing team that is embarking on a multi-year implementation as part of an on-going digital modernization effort.
As the project team ramps up, you will have the chance to help define and shape the vision of how the solution will be maintained and monitored to meet the business’ needs.
Experience Level: 12 – 16 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Facilitate Test/Defect management and ensure quality engineering health by implementing standardized triage, defect management, and communication processes.
• Conduct daily defect reviews with key program stakeholders, such as development, testing, product, and support teams, to ensure a clear path forward and reduce defect burn down for all prioritized defects.
• Ensure that all defect processes align with a standard defect process across all test phases and teams.
• Act as a liaison between development, testing, triage, support, and project management to resolve any requirement or design gaps. Monitor chats and host working sessions with impacted teams, using an escalation process to ensure active investigation on defects until disposition.
• Establish standardized defect reporting and dashboards, utilizing tools such as JIRA and Power BI, to monitor defect burn downs
• Conduct root cause analysis for defects and ensure that they are closed under the appropriate root cause category.
• Take ownership of and drive PI retrospective defect metrics.
• Proficient in problem-solving and troubleshooting, aiming to become the primary point of contact for platform-level issues. Ensures timely resolution of issues for future releases.
• Enthusiastic about exploring and implementing innovative methods to enhance test coverage, release/test automation, and release efficiency.
• Develops validation plans, test content, automates execution, and identifies/troubleshoots observed/reported failures.
• Creates and delivers training programs for production staff and cross-functional teams.
• Ensures compliance with all regulatory standards and best practices.
• Manages adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Overall – 12 to 16 years’ experience in Test Management Activities with minimum 5+ years of experience of working on Test/Defect Management.
Job ID 2311628I Date posted 05/24/2023
• Should manage Test Management, Defect Triage & Production Validation Testing Management services for a broad range of Projects and Program and cross-functional teams
• Experience in Telecom Industry is required
• Experience in Managing testing of CRM, Web Application, Billing & Order Management
• Responsible for utilizing key performance indicators such as Mean Time to Resolution, defect RCAs, and environment downtime to monitor trends and identify improvement opportunities.
• Should have deep experience of system level debugging (including customer issues) with good understanding of managing and triaging defects (both Test and Production Environment)
• Should be familiar with database query language such as SQL, so that they can query and validate the data for analysis
• Should have a good understanding of API testing and be able to perform API testing using relevant tools like Postman, REST Assured or SoapUI.
• Should be familiar with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tools like Jenkins
• Should have experience working with ALM tools such as Jira and Azure DevOps.
• Should possess knowledge of test execution tool Zephyr.
• Experience on ADO implementation, Pipelines, work items and Test Plan
• Should have experience with Jira, Tableau, and Power BI dashboard to provide insight.
• Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills to analyze test results and identify patterns, trends, and potential issues
• Co-ordinate with teams supporting various technologies to deliver a complete solution to the business stakeholders
• Expertise in preparing daily status reports/dashboards to Management
• Decision maker in Entry and Exit of internal /development Testing stages
• Should be able to Co-ordinate proactively with Testing Team, Dev Leads & Other Members
• Expertise in Risk Identification & analysis
• Proven expertise in Agile software development especially Scrum and Kanban
Technical Skills: Test and Defect Management tools like JIRA, Zephyr, Reporting tools , JIRA, Postman, SQL etc.
Additional information (if any): Willing to work in Shift Duties, Willingness to learn is very important as AT&T offers excellent environment to learn Digital Transformation skills such as cloud etc.