About the Team:
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. In 2023, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Job:
The Senior-System Engineer (Salesforce) position is responsible for the performance of any/all functions involved in the quality assurance and test execution for the Salesforce application. Using testing techniques, design, develop, analyze test plans and strategies, write, and execute test cases, and troubleshoot defects for applications. Determine integrated testing solutions that include cross dependencies between organizations and programs, develop data and environment strategies utilizing architectural skills and methodology to meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability, and security needs. Responsibilities may include IST/UAT, E2E testing which encompasses the entire Salesforce customer experience testing. This position is required to provide software engineering services which includes quality control, and production support testing, and liaison to the key stakeholders. This is a technical position providing solutions for one or more software engineering disciplines and works closely with development, product management, project management, and leadership, drives adoption of the right technologies and platforms to meet the overall technology vision, roadmap and strategy established by Technology Development. Drives consistent standards, tools, and best practices across the team with the overall goal of improving application reliability. Responsible for developing creative options and alternate testing/release strategies for meeting aggressive goals in terms of time to market in a very fast paced and dynamic environment. Establishes clear SLAs (Service Level Agreements) for the testing/delivery partners and teams and closely monitors SLA compliance in terms of application quality, maintainability, scalability, and security.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View:
- Develops, Implements, and Manages process to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameter for products
- Should be responsible for the QA assignment and activities
- Assures that the program is governed in all respects
- Defines priorities and scope breakdown to be delivered to QE
- Apply risk-based techniques to ensure that QE provides an adequate level of confidence based on defined coverage criteria
- Designs repeatable, verifiable, and traceable test cases and is responsible for building feature traceability
- Understand impact of new features on existing automation scope and plans the required maintenance
- Creates automation development build up plan for the release
- Creates Automated Execution Plan during the scheduled test cycle
- Partners with QA Leads & Architects for Intake planning & Assignment
- Sprint/Release planning with Test Architects/Testers
- Responsible for E2E Test Reporting & Metrics
- Manages risks and issue resolution to drive efficient and quality results
- Manages resources for program to ensure proper staffing and capacity
- Manages adherence to SLAs
- Collaborate with Developers, Business, and multiple global stakeholders to drive QA agenda Qualifications
- Monitoring Test Design & Execution
- Deliver regular reports that provide qualitative and quantitative descriptions of business performance
- Works with Automation & Performance Leads & Architect for continuous Delivery & Management
- Lead, guide and support team members, and help streamline work processes to improve efficiency and consistency.
- Advocate for QA practice and define ways to continually add value to the customer experience
- Overall 5+ years of system engineer experience
- 3+ years’ experience with Salesforce development platform - Core Platform – Sales & Service, Marketing Cloud, and MuleSoft
- Expertise in Test Strategy, Planning, Estimation and Analysis
- Assist in Test case reviews/approval
- Expertise in QA Test management experience covering Functional and Non-Functional testing and a strong understanding of Salesforce best practices
- Compliance to Test Process 100% majorly in test and defect Management
- Exposure to Sales/Service/CLM/Marketing Cloud and R&A testing
- Expertise in CRM, Order Management, Charging, Billing & Automation
- Experience on ADO implementation, Pipelines, work items and Test Plan
- Co-ordinate with teams supporting various technologies to deliver a complete solution to the business stakeholders
- Knowledge on Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL)
- Knowledge on API Testing Automation
- Expertise in preparing daily status reports/dashboards to Management
- Decision maker in Entry and Exit of internal /development Testing stages
- Ability to coordinate proactively with Testing Team, Dev Leads & other stakeholders
- Expertise in Risk Identification & analysis
- Proven expertise in Agile software development especially Scrum and Kanban
- Exposure to Katalon, Selenium WebDriver with BDD, TDD frameworks
- Presentation skills – Developing and presenting to Director Level
- Experience in Telecom Industry/ Ecommerce Application is added advantage
- Good to have experience with GUI & API Automation using Java
- Good to have Rest API testing using Postman/SOAP UI
- Knowledge on advanced concepts testing in salesforce platform
Selenium, JAVA, Maven, JMeter, ELK, Eclipse, Bitbucket, JIRA, Katalon, MuleSoft Anypoint studio, Jenkins, git, DevOps and Postman
Certification: Salesforce Administrator is preferred
Our Senior Systems Engineers earn between $128,400 - $215,800 annually. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you are at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply today!