About the Team:
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. In 2023, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Job:
The Professional-System Engineer (Salesforce) position is responsible for the performance of any/all functions involved in the quality assurance and test execution for the Salesforce application. Using testing techniques, design, develop, analyze test plans and strategies, write, and execute test cases, and troubleshoot defects for applications. Determine integrated testing solutions that include cross dependencies between organizations and programs, develop data and environment strategies utilizing architectural skills and methodology to meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability, and security needs. Responsibilities may include IST/UAT, E2E testing which encompasses the entire Salesforce customer experience testing. This position is required to provide software engineering services which includes quality control, and production support testing, and liaison to the key stakeholders. This is a technical position providing solutions for one or more software engineering disciplines and works closely with development, product management, project management, adopt the right technologies and platforms to meet the overall technology vision, roadmap and strategy established by Technology Development. Adopts consistent standards, tools, and best practices across the team with the overall goal of improving application reliability. Support the development of creative options and alternate testing/release strategies for meeting aggressive goals in terms of time to market in a very fast paced and dynamic environment. Align with the SLAs (Service Level Agreements) for the testing/delivery partners and teams and closely monitors SLA compliance in terms of application quality, maintainability, scalability, and security.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View:
As a Professional System Engineer (Salesforce) who is passionate about seeing customer succeeded and ensuring best-in-class product quality, the objective of the role is End-to-End ownership of testing of the product and be the custodian of product quality. With the Digital Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing team that is embarking on a multi-year implementation as part of an on-going digital modernization effort.
- Develops, Implements, and Manages process to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameter for products
- Assures that the program is governed in all respects.
- Partners with QA Leads & Architects for Intake planning & Assignment
- Sprint/Release planning with Test Architects/Testers
- Responsible for E2E Test Reporting & Metrics
- Manages risks and issue resolution to drive efficient and quality results
- Manages resources for program to ensure proper staffing and capacity
- Manages adherence to SLAs
- Collaborate with Developers, Business, and multiple global stakeholders to drive QA agenda Qualifications
- Monitoring Test Design & Execution
- Deliver regular reports that provide qualitative and quantitative descriptions of business performance
- Understand Automation Script/Framework and Execute Automation Scripts based on Test planning
- Develop and maintain Automation Test cases with the help of Automation/Test Architect
- Support team members, and help streamline work processes to improve efficiency and consistency
- Advocate for QA practice and define ways to continually add value to the customer experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Product Testing
- 2+ years of experience on Salesforce CRM application with any clouds like Sales, Service and Marketing with a strong functional knowledge with LWC (Lightening Web Components)
- Automation experience (Katalon/Selenium)
- Experience in Test/Defect Management tool (Preferably in JIRA/Zephyr)
- Able to perform Test configurations on SFDC platform like Roles, profiles, PS, Groups, OWD, Triggers, Execution batches, visual force pages, LWC etc.
- Knowledge of data import/export using data loader / work bench
- Experience in writing the SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Proven expertise in Agile software development especially Scrum and Kanban
- Experience in API Testing & DB testing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills – Developing and Presenting at Director Level
- Telecom Domain Experience (BSS, CRM Order Management)
- CLM, Marketing Cloud and R&A testing
- SFDC Certified Professional
Selenium, JAVA, Maven, JMeter, ELK, Eclipse, Bitbucket, JIRA, Katalon, MuleSoft Anypoint studio, Jenkins, git, DevOps and Postman
Certification: Salesforce Administrator is preferred.
Our Professional Systems Engineers earn between $116,700 - $196,100 annually. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you are in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!