B2B Sales Program
Houston , Texas
In our B2B Sales Program, you'll learn about our most innovative products and services and how to best connect them to our business customers. Your career will get an upgrade too - with hands-on training and access to world-class instructors. At the end of the 16 weeks, you'll relocate to one of our most in-demand sales markets and be well on your way to a career with unlimited possibilities.
- 16 week program, monthly start dates, ongoing application process
- Relocation after program completion to a market within the US based on business needs
- Dallas for training
- Open to all degrees - Business preferred; Sales Major/Sales Certificate a plus
- Competitive base salary plus lucrative commission structure after successfully finishing program
- 3.0 preferred; academic achievements strongly considered
Small Business Acquisition
Team up with our Retail stores to connect small businesses to the latest innovations and grow your customer base.
Target larger businesses to expand your sales region, all while growing your skills and earning bigger rewards.
Sell even more complex solutions and sales strategies to help your customers compete with the best.
So what’s next for a successful seller? Even bigger businesses? A new career path? With this many options, you can’t go wrong.
Want to know what to expect? Here’s a breakdown of the typical application process.
- Your experience can take between 4 – 6 weeks depending on location and time of year.
- Check your email regularly for any follow-ups.
- You may have to pass an assessment before moving on to the next step.
- If you don’t pass on your first attempt, you’ll be eligible to retake your assessments after 6 months.
- Your interview may be online. Make sure you have a strong connection and dress professionally.
How to prepare for your assessment
We give you the tools. You bring your talents.
And those talents will guide our success. That’s why we provide you with important information about the application process so that you’re ready to bring your A-game. The first assessment tests your skills and abilities to make sure the position you’re applying for is the right fit. And in the second assessment, you’ll take on live role-playing scenarios that’ll show you what the job you’re applying for is really like.
On test day, make sure to find a quiet, relaxing place to work and answer all questions honestly. We also recommend using a computer (not a tablet or mobile device) to avoid any glitches.
For more in-depth information, check out our Assessment Tips for B2B Sales Program
B2B Sales Program
Houston , Texas
If this job is available in multiple locations, by applying to this position you may be considered for the additional locations in your area
Job ID 1805759-21
Date posted 05/11/2018
The pros were that in sales you had the opportunity to make as much money as you wanted too.
There were no cons working for AT&T, the salary and benefits were great.Former Employee - Senior Sales Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.