Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
Ad Sales Support Specialist – AT&T SportsNet Southwest
The Ad Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for a variety of tasks related to our Ad Sales, including order entry, preparing sales presentations, keeping accurate ratings information, inventory management and other client related needs.The candidate must be detail oriented team oriented, and able to handle multiple tasks.
This position is based in Houston, Texas and reports to the General Sales Manager.
Assist the sales team in the day-to-day operations of local sales including but not limited to inventory management, order entry, order management, ratings information.
Work with General Sales Manager on new sales initiatives, to present to the sales staff.
Work directly with the local sales staff on client order management and presentation materials.
Work directly with local staff for posting, invoice management, and make good inventory.
Assist local sales initiatives with key local client sponsorships.
Manage sporting event tickets for client distribution.
Work with research software to develop sales strategies for both local and national clients.
Manage new client activity list and prospecting list for all local Sales needs.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/journalism or like field preferred
- This is an entry level position. Experience in television, sports or cable industries is a plus.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft products including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent personal and communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Occasional extended hours with evening and weekend client related events
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.