Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice and network services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for a VoIP System Administrator (Government) to support the Hawaii Network Services (HNS), in providing Cisco VoIP services to the Department of Defense customers.
- Experience working with network data infrastructure to ensure a secure transfer of data between multiple locations via internal and external networks, including defining security boundaries
- Working with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on VoIP implementations, optimization and ongoing management
- Service delivery and network integration experience using a variety of voice, video and data network protocols
- Perform patching and applying application updates to Cisco Call Manager and ancillary systems
- Experience in working to maintaining systems per Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) policies
- Information Technology administrator experience with various systems such as VMWare, Linux and Windows
- Additional certifications with major system vendors such as Cisco, Avaya, etc.
Active DoD Secret (#secret)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training and work experience.
- Experience engineering enterprise data, voice and networks (2-5 years minimum). Experience Operating, Administering and Maintaining VoIP services consumed by the Government (2-5 years minimum)
Current Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification (minimum)
Active DoD 8570 Certification.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.