Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Candidate will perform the following responsibilities:
- Design, manage, and maintain a large, complex and highly resilient voice Infrastructure
- Experience with Cisco Voice platforms, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Unity and Cisco Unified Boundary Element (CUBE)
- Manage, configure, troubleshoot and assure service supporting all aspects of a Cisco voice and data network. Must be organized, document oriented, possess skills in Visio diagramming, and understand WAN principals
- Develop technical policy and work instructions and reporting in support of an enterprise IP telephony network
- Provide training and technical guidance to junior team members.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical problems utilizing expert knowledge of SIP signaling and call-flows
- Troubleshoot remote site registration, signaling and media problems.
- Configure route plans, route lists, device profiles, calling search spaces, and route partitions. Validate change requests and ensure accuracy
- Manage troubleshoot and configure Cisco Unity Connection features, subscribers, call handlers and call routing rules
- Manage troubleshoot and configure Cisco and or Juniper routing and switching rules
- Currently possess an active Secret Clearance with eligibility for a Top Secret
- 8570 IAT Level 2 Baseline Certification (Security+ CE, CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP)
- Bachelors Degree or higher in an IT related field
- 8-12 years of IT related experience. Education and Training may be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience in SIP Internetworking
- Demonstrable experience of advanced troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems for routing, switching, security and large scale voice implementations
- Expertise with Networking Concepts (Cabling, Switching, Routing, IP Addressing, Telecommunications, Collaboration etc..)
- Expert communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience leading team’s, technical projects, and achieving exceptional results
- Experience mentoring Associate/Junior Technicians
- CCNP, Collaboration, and/or other Voice/Video related certifications
- Advanced Network Certifications – CCNP SP, JNCIP
- Working knowledge of Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) including associated G.711 and G.729 codecs and Digital Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF)
- Experience with Oracle SBCs and other voice media gateway appliances.
- Experience supporting distributed firewall infrastructure
- Experience creating/supporting IPSec MPLS VPN infrastructure *Experience implementing and supporting BGP routing protocols *Experience designing, configuring and troubleshooting QoS classification, marking and prioritization of network traffic (voice, critical applications, etc.)
- Familiarity with IPSec implementation and troubleshooting
- Knowledge/Development of TTP/SOP/Work Instructions to meet service delivery directives
- Knowledge/Development of Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Acceptable Levels of Performance (ALP)
- Knowledge of Remedy ticketing system and development of documentation, and reporting procedures
- Fluent ability to provide detailed verbal/written communication to contractor and government leadership
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.