The SIPRnet Information Assurance Access Engineer manages technical expertise in developing, deploying, and managing professional services solutions exclusively to Federal Government clients on a fee-for-service or billable hours basis.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develops and applies advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of advanced system requirements and problems.
• Plans, develops and technically directs projects or major phases of significant projects, coordinating the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
• Develops investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
• Reviews literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
• Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management.
• Evaluates vendor capabilities to provide required products or services. Consults on technical implications to other organizations.
• Leads lower level employees.
• DoD 8570 IAT Level III Certifications (such as CISSP, CASP, or CCNP-Security)
• Minimum 10 years related IT experience
• ITIL Certification
• In-depth knowledge of firewalls, IPSec and SSL VPNs, forward and reverse proxy, IDS/IPS, and load-balancer technologies.
• Experience using Network Management and Monitoring tools. Review and evaluate various testing reports, such as ACAS, and effectively mitigate reported vulnerabilities and help assess risks. o Advanced knowledge of QOS, IPSEC, GRE, and Network Access Control
• Experience with formal Systems Engineering processes/methodologies
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of IA solutions including Firewalls, IPSEC and SSL VPNs
• Forward and Reverse web proxy configuration
• Intrusion Protection installation and configuration
• Experience with Application Delivery Controllers
• F5 BIG-IP APM/ASM module installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
• Experience Web Application Firewall or Database Security Gateway
• SSL-offloading, authentication and inspection of web applications
• Experience with installations in a DMZ (identifying ports communicating between resources)
• Understanding key and client certificate handling certificate operations
• Type 1 encryption device configuration and troubleshooting
• Experience with virtual infrastructure networking preferred
• Understanding of Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN), Wireless Bridging, and Base Area Network (BAN)
• Experience working in Agile and DevOps environments
• Experience working on classified networks (encryption etc.)
• DIACAP or RMF accreditation framework experience
• Cisco Certification – CCIE, JNCIE, CCNP, or JNCIS in Security
• BS Degree in IT-related field
Required Clearance: DoD Secret Clearance Required
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V