AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government.We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
You will be a senior member of the AT&T Hawaii Operations team working in a 24x7x365 Network Operations Center managing ticketing, customer contact, and new service activation.You will perform equipment provisioning, direct field techs in testing, fault isolation, and service restoration.
- Monitoring, analyzing, troubleshooting, and rapidly resolving network events in real time while guiding transport and OSP field techs to resolve faults quickly and restore services.
- Join a team of 6 who operate a complex transport and services network consisting of both legacy technologies (analog over copper, DS0/1/3 TDM, SONET OC3/12/48/192, DWDM) and modern IP voice & transport systems (CISCO MPLS switches, Ciena OTE/OTN IP/Optical transport systems, and CISCO VoIP/UC/VGW systems across the Hawaiian Islands.
- Review customer tickets daily for accuracy and completeness and help write PM processes and procedures to guide all team members in performing their daily responsibilities.
- Coach your fellow team members and demonstrate leadership skills among your team members.
Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a Secret clearance. (#clearable) (#secret)
5+ years related experience in general telecommunications field, or 3+ years of Network Operation Center experience, or BS degree in related field.
- Experience with the following enterprise management applications: Fujitsu NetSmart, Ciena OneControl, SAOS, and BluePlanet, HP NNMi, Cisco CTC, CiscoWorks, CPI, CPO, CUCM, and EPNM, and HP NNMi application
- Previous experience working on military bases/sites, including previous military service highly desirable but not required.Ability to work in an organized, detail-oriented fashion with focus on documenting activity, following procedures, escalating events when needed and providing great customer service is valued.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Senior Technology Network Support’s earn between $69,000 - $90,000. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2329534 Date posted 09/11/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events