Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
• Architect custom and reusable solutions of project and program or operational scope.
• Capture and share architectural designs at the project and program level.
• Oversee the implementation and governance of architectures of project and program or operational scope.
• Develop for client technically feasible long-term Information Technology (IT) strategies and plans
• Assess business impact of specific technologies/strategies
• Identify and address technical or operational risks
• Provide review/input on project activities
• Collaborates with the project manager to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown structures
• Develop and deliver technical presentations to senior customer staff
• Leverage technical and management skills to build rapport and function as trusted partner for customer
Required Skills, Certification, Experience, and Education:
• In-depth knowledge of BGP, OSPF, EIGRP and other routing protocols, particularly standards-based.
• Must be able to integrate multiple routing protocols (i.e. route redistribution)
• Understanding of TCP protocols and OSI layers
• Comprehensive knowledge of Routers and Switches, Installing and Troubleshooting
• Experience using Network Management tools. Review and evaluate various testing reports, such as ACAS, and effectively mitigate reported vulnerabilities and help assess risks. o Advanced knowledge of QOS, IPSEC, GRE
• Minimum 10 years related IT experience
• BS Degree in IT-related field
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• SEC+ certification. If not currently certified, candidate will be required to complete certification within one month of hire.
• Cisco Certification – CCIE
DoD Secret Clearance Required
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.