Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Roles and responsibilities of the Senior NetOps Specialist include but is not limited to the following:
- Under broad direction, oversee the infrastructure and network operation, responding appropriately to alerts and events.
- Oversee incident resolution, ensuring appropriate response to escalations.
- Coordinate infrastructure repairs, including directing remote activities to ensure continuity for service delivery.
- Review root cause analysis documentation to address performance management and incident correlation issues.
- Provide data center support where appropriate.
- Oversee daily shift activities and document in appropriate reporting and ticketing tools and ensure continuity for any outstanding issues.
- Provide incident notification to Government representatives.
- Work in 24/7 environment with the ability to work second/third shifts, weekends, and holidays.
Required skills, experience and education:
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.