AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a ServiceNow Administrator to support the Program Management Team in the development and establishment of performance metrics.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Seeking a skilled ServiceNow Sr. Developer / Engineer to help build a strategic platform to improve IT and Business processes.
- Create, maintain, and enhance Dashboards and reporting, including scheduled reports.
- Create and maintain Forms, Reports, Views, Workflows, Groups and Roles.
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades.
- Assists with creation and cataloging of business process flows.
- Work with the ServiceNow development team to propose solutions-based business needs and strategies.
- Perform the necessary tasks to design and configure ServiceNow functions to meet operational needs.
- Work with the training officer to develop supporting documentation to help others use the platform effectively.
- Identify trends and find patterns in unstructured and semi-structured customer data that can be used to create a more positive customer experience and increase overall network performance.
- Create models using ServiceNow, Splunk, SQL queries and scripting to summarize understanding of how data relates to underlying network performance.
- Interact with the customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts.
- Focus on the Improvement of Service quality, SLA Measurement & Reporting, Root Cause Analysis, and Improvement.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygrtaph. (#ts/sci) (#polygrtaph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have a total of 12 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 12 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 10 years, a Bachelors’ and 8 years, a Masters and 6 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history.
Recent experience in a data centric operations environment utilizing commercial tools to provide actionable insights and situational awareness.
- Must have experience with ServiceNow
- Experience w/ Tableau, Splunk, Oracle, and network visualization tools also preferred
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2220550 Date posted 04/09/2022