AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a senior network engineer to support the project engineering functional area in providing network engineering expertise.
- Provides technical expertise in the management of a public and/or private network such as Internet protocol (IP) networks, wide area networks (WANs), and public switched telephone networks
- Plans, designs, installs, maintains, monitors, analyzes, troubleshoots, modifies and supports network communications systems to provide maximum performance and availability
- Plans, designs, implements and supports local and wide area networks (LANs/WANs) in the areas of Internet connectivity, capacity planning, routing, switching, server load balancing, network security, and wireless
- Evaluates and reports on new communications technologies to enhance network capabilities
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Acts as a resource for other team members; may lead projects with limited risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems by taking a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains complex concepts
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Requires conceptual and practical expertise in own area and general knowledge of related areas
- Ability to work independently with guidance only in the most complex situations
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others
- BA/BS and 4 years of experiences, or a combination of education and work experience equivalent to 8 years
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Senior Network Engineer’s earn between $89,200 & $137,281yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Job ID 2302365 Date posted 01/12/2023