AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Quality Assurance Program Manager to support the Program Management Team in providing quality assurance reporting and oversight.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Review and evaluate network performance and operations to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards.
- Develop systems testing reports, analyze the outputs and convey that analysis into recommendations to align desired behaviors with program goals and KPIs. procedures and conducts tests.
- Deliver quality services on the program.
- Work to ensure all performance standards, measures, and contract deliverables are in conformance with the contract, e.g., quality control plan, Program Management Plan, the quality assurance surveillance plan, and contract deliverables.
- Support all functional areas of the program contract.
- Identify and assist in the implementation of improvement opportunities based on gaps identified through quality assurance analysis.
- Lead all activities involving quality assurance, compliance, audits, deliverables, and process improvement.
- Lead all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable contract requirements, conducting audits and reviewing/analyzing data, deliverables, and documentation.
- Lead the development and implementation of procedures and plans (e.g. QA Plan, corrective action plans) for assuring quality products and services in an agile environment.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 10 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 8 years, a Bachelors’ and 6 years, a Masters and 4 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
- Experience in creating and implementing a detailed plan to ensure overall quality of IT products, services and systems.
- Experience in resolving project or programs problems and take corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve results.
- Experience in reviewing and, if needed, correcting the functionality and effectiveness of essential tools.
Desired Certifications: Tableau, Splunk, other data visualization toolsServiceNow, Confluence/Jira, and Splunk
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2126890 Date posted 05/16/2021