AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Program Training Officer to support the Program Management Team in development and maintenance of training and training reporting across the customer program.
- Address all aspects of technical, management, compliance, corporate, and development training for all personnel assigned to the program.
- Identify training needs, course design, course delivery as appropriate, effectiveness evaluation, and tracking course completion.
- Map out annual training plans, assist with the development of new training programs and prepare education aids, coordinate training for new IT capabilities, handle technical issues reported to the Help Desk requiring end-user training for resolution.
- Translate technical documents into content that can be more readily understood by non -technical users, identify problems, research answers, and guide customers through corrective steps.
- Convey technical information to non-technical users to assist logical thinking and engaging in creative problem solving.
- Provide courses and materials to enable "train the trainer" activities.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph)
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Must have a strong technical background in addition to the training- related skills required to gather training requirements, formulate appropriate coursework and materials, produce the presentation, and deliver the course content.
- Must possess excellent communications skills as many of the courses they deliver will be provided to customer personnel as well as individuals on the program.
- Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 10 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 8 years, a Bachelors’ and 6 years, a Masters and 4 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history.
Desired: Certification in Education/Curriculum Development
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2133405 Date posted 06/08/2021