AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Network Provisioning Engineer-Senior to provide firewall management and maintenance on the customer’s enterprise network.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Configure, maintain, and manage McAfee and Palo Alto firewall devices.
- Create firewall rules and perform network troubleshooting.
- Experience with Cisco routers, switches and ASA firewalls.
- Experience with McAfee security appliances.
- Network Security / Policy knowledge.
- Intrusion detection experience.
- Understanding of network ports and protocols (DNS, DHCP, IP, TCP, etc).
- Ensure successful integration of network systems and components.
- Receipt of project tasking, review of approved engineering design, validation of router/switch/firewall including complex scripts.
- Network implementation, testing and troubleshooting, including support of after-hours implementations.
- Fulfill reporting functions on network status.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 10 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 8 years, a Bachelors’ and 6 years, a Masters and 4 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history.
- Experience with surveys, installing conveyances, pulling and terminating cable, determining and implementing required pin outs, installing and configuring equipment chase, cards power supplies, racks, patch panels, etc., testing and documenting installations, dressing and labeling cables, racks, patch panels, etc.
- Detailed understanding of EIGRP, OSP, BGP/MP-BGP, and MPLS routing protocols.
- Experience with McAfee and Palo Alto firewall devices.
- Prerequisite knowledge of the latest Cisco and Juniper routing and switching platforms (for Service Provider Core/Edge, Datacenter, and Branch devices).
- Familiarity with Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPNs.
- Experience with firewall rule creations, splunk, network troubleshooting, network routing.
- TCP/UP knowledge and CISSP or other security certs.
- Hands-on experience with Firewall appliances (VPN Concentrator and Adaptive Security Appliance) is preferred.
- CISSP desired
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Network Provisioning Engineer-Seniors earn between 79,300 - 167,073 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Job ID 2253453 Date posted 12/22/2022