AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Network Engineer to provide network installation and physical hardware support to the recapitalization effort within various customer facilities.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Provide network engineering and design expertise for a major recapitalization effort of the customer’s enterprise network.
- Maintain technology/telecommunication equipment and installs; rearrange and remove equipment and associated wiring.
- Fiber and copper installation and support experience (termination, testing, installing).
- Support initiatives for project-related and ongoing operations for network and voice communication services.
- Review, test and implement new software tool revision/ feature sets/ Patch evaluation and periodic system refresh.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have a total of 12 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 12 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 10 years, a Bachelors’ and 8 years, a Masters' and 6 years or a PhD and 4 years of work history.
- Must have experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting network equipment/hardware and related cabling infrastructure.
- Understand and be able to comprehend network diagrams, cabling run lists and basic power requirements. Familiar with fiber optic and ethernet cabling.
- Experience with Cisco command line and GUI configuration.
- Knowledge of component and transmission medium compatibility and interconnection.
Desired Qualifications: CISCO, CCNA Networking or Security
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Network Engineer-Expert earns between 89,200 - 168,726 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Our Network Engineer-Senior
earns between $79,300 - $159,689
yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2249483 Date posted 11/15/2022
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone