Moonshot needs a Senior Network Engineer to help design, implement and maintain the Moonshot network when it is fully operational.
AT&T has an opening for Network Engineer IV to support the Moonshot Program, in Northern Virginia. This position will be the lead AT&T network engineer working with our Prime to integrate multiple networks.
TS/SCI with Poly (#polygraph)
- 12+ years of total network experience implementing & integrating complex networks
- At least 4+ years of experience configuring and maintaining Load Balancers.
- Expertise in implementation of Domain Name Service (DNS)
- Expertise in the management of IPs and management of IPs
- Expert knowledge of network infrastructure designs
- In-depth working knowledge in the following protocols: OSPF, BGP, MPLS and VRRP
- Experience working with networking vendors and other network providers
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in support of an enterprise network operation
- Ability to multitask in busy environment
- CCNP Enterprise certification
- CCIE – At least passing of the written portion
- Working experience with Palo Alto, Juniper and Cisco Next Gen Firewalls
- At least 4+ years of experience configuring and maintaining F5’s Load Balancers.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.