AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for an Installer to support critical installations, troubleshooting, and repairs.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Maintain technology/telecommunication equipment and installs; rearrange and remove equipment and associated wiring.
- Interpret service orders, circuit diagrams, and electrical schematics.
- Test, locate, and repair equipment problems associated with trouble calls, and performs routine maintenance.
- Fiber and copper installation and support experience (termination, testing, installing).
- Support initiatives for project-related and ongoing operations for voice communication services.
- Implement and troubleshoots voice related solutions/incidents/system outages.
- Monitor, review, recommend, test and implement new software revision/ feature sets/ Patch evaluation and periodic system refresh.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications/Certifications: Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 10 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 8 years, a Bachelors’ and 6 years, a Masters and 4 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
BICSI Certification and RCDD/DD Certification required
Desired Qualifications/Certifications: Cisco certification
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2134216 Date posted 06/15/2021