AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Data Visualization Engineer to support the Program Management Team in the development and establishment of performance metrics.
- Design and develop network visualization dashboards for network troubleshooting and predictively preventing outages.
- Identify trends and find patterns in unstructured and semi-structured customer data that can be used to create a more positive customer experience and increase overall network performance.
- Create models using Splunk queries and scripting to summarize understanding of how data relates to underlying network performance.
- Guide system development and implementation planning through assessment and measurement of outcomes related to system integration and test plans.
- Interact with the customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
- Focus on the Improvement of Service quality, SLA Measurement & Reporting, Root Cause Analysis and Improvement, Training, Quality Assurance & Control, Auditing and Risk Management..
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph. (#polygraph)
- This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 10 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 8 years, a Bachelors’ and 6 years, a Masters and 4 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history.
- Recent experience in a data centric operations environment utilizing commercial tools to provide actionable insights and situational awareness.
- Must have experience with Splunk.
- Experience with/ Tableau, Splunk, and other data visualization tools also preferred.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2133727-1 Date posted 06/10/2021