You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning, documenting and implementing approved changes to the network equipment, including configurations, upgrades, and tooling.
- Technical engineering support of WAN, LAN, WLAN equipment and functionality.
- Tier 3 technical support related to the network environment, including flexibility to be available off-hours when called to support an incident.
- Client interface to provide technical recommendations on the performance of the existing environment and proposed future enhancements.
Key Competencies and Skills:
1) 5+ Years Network Engineering experience
2) Strong knowledge and experience working with WAN, LAN, WLAN networks
3) Troubleshooting, configuration and implementation skills
4) Client interaction skills
1) Aruba WLAN experience
Education and Qualifications:
BS degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Sciences or Operations preferred, or equivalent related network experience. Certifications in networking desired.
English | Prefer on customer site if candidate is in same city as a customer location; but not required
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.