Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
focused on DOD customers/accounts within the Federal Government sector and will concentrate on significant, complex voice and data opportunities. In addition the Manager will interact with Client Executives and have responsibility to sell/
support a host of wireline solutions (i.e. Software Defined Networks, Network Function Virtualization). The manager will also focus on future technologies that will drive towards achieving customer missions (Smart Base Technologies, 5G).
Responsible for profitable revenue and net add growth on a portfolio of accounts.
- Establish a trusted partner relationship with Executive level (CEO, CIO, Functional President or leadership equivalent).
- Support the selling of wireless data by developing, qualifying, and managing selling opportunities with the business sales organization.
- Develop and execute an account strategy, and sales relationships at multiple levels.
- Lead and manage the sales process for all product/applications.
- Manage accounts across multiple locations and including multiple operating organizations.
- Work closely with other markets to ensure effective enterprise-wide account management
- Prepare business case preparation and strong understanding of financial impacts/commitments is required.
- Develop a sales strategy and provide clear direction and partner to execute the strategy.
- Develop key internal business partnerships to ensure account strategy is understood and maximized.
- Maximize most cost-effective channel options for sales fulfillment.
- Develop and execute corporate business proposals.
- Stay current and maintain a broad knowledge of wireless service, data solutions, coverage maps, rate plans, complex data products and services, and selling skills to ensure image-enhancing message and delivery.
- Accountable for resolution of customer escalations.
- Demonstrate understanding of key business and profit drivers for our customers.
- Utilize strategic selling concepts and practices.
- Practice consultative selling techniques to achieve wireless data revenue targets.
- Sell IoT solutions
- Increase overall market share
- Business Degree or equivalent.
- 5 plus years successful sales and account management experience, with a proven record of accomplishment in meeting
- Strong Wireless product technical knowledge (voice and data) preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills, strong negotiation skills, confident and aggressively seeks new business.
- Flexible team-oriented individual.
- Decision making and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to present professional image of self and Company.
- Experience in handling customer inquiries.
- Ability to handle difficult customers professionally.
- Ability to use Microsoft suite as well as other computer software packages as required.
- Ability to travel.
- DOD experience preferred
• Building Partnerships
• Customer Focus
• Technical/Professional Knowledge
• Decision Making
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.