Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Provides requirement decomposition/definition and engineering expertise to assure program DOD requirements are developed and sustained.
- Leads and provides expertise to full life cycle support to specify, design, develop, document, unit test and integration, and to conduct problem resolution for applications and scientific software and systems.
- Fully support program architect and staff engineering efforts.
- Possesses a strong expertise in DOD areas such as command and control, intelligence, acquisition, data handling, space, and cyber, and intelligence data handling.
- Technical lead working in a medium to large size engineering teams across network, hardware, software, integration, and verification efforts.
- Experience, knowledge and adherence to sound engineering lifecycle workflow principles across hardware, software, network, interfaces, high-level/detail design, integration, verification, and regression testing.
- Works with government stakeholders design, develop, integrate, and test solutions for complex technical requirements; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions and end user training; Ensures software standards are met.
- Broad understanding and wide application of technical principle, theories, and concepts in the field.
- General knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex difficult problems. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with program objectives.
- Determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Demonstrates strong expertise with the computer systems and analytics. Provides in-depth analysis related to the design, development, and integration of hardware, software, man-machine interfaces and all system level requirements to provide an integrated solution.
- Supports development of integrated system test requirement, strategies, devices and systems.
- Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.