What makes Europe one of our most important regions? It’s our presence in nearly every country, the AT&T Foundry in Israel and significant tech expertise in the UK, Czech Republic and Slovakia. But that’s not all. Our 5,000+ employees deliver a range of advanced solutions to multinational companies across the region and beyond.
DescriptionThis role is great for someone who loves solving complex problems for customers. It's a great opportunity for someone who is motivated to build strong technical skills in a supportive environment while learning the inner workings of the world's largest independent ad tech company. The role can be based in Berlin, Hamburg or London.
About the job:
- Deliver post-implementation product support to AppNexus customers Manage customer support cases daily, which includes verifying cases, analyzing data, isolating and diagnosing the problem, resolving the issue and communicating the resolution to the client
- Coordinate with Product Management and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues or opportunities for improvement
- Develop an online knowledge base of known issues/solutions to share with colleagues both locally and overseas
- Provide assistance when needed and share product knowledge with Client Services team members Nurture close relationships with clients to become a trusted advisor
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies
- Strong organization and process-orientation skills, while also being entrepreneurial
- Able to proactively achieve goals while being an excellent team player
- Must be fluent in English and German (if based in Germany)
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.