What makes Europe one of our most important regions? It’s our presence in nearly every country, the AT&T Foundry in Israel and significant tech expertise in the UK, Czech Republic and Slovakia. But that’s not all. Our 5,000+ employees deliver a range of advanced solutions to multinational companies across the region and beyond.
DescriptionAppNexus, a Xandr Company, is looking for a Senior Account Executive to spearhead our business efforts with Agencies & Marketers in Central Europe based in Hamburg. The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for evangelising, closing and driving adoption of AppNexus Technology across marketers and agency teams. The individual will own strategic responsibilities for new business strategy and pipeline development, whilst championing customer needs to AppNexus Product and Services teams.
This role is perfect for someone with great ambition, hunger for success and who is seeking an exciting role with direct and significant impact on the short- and long-term success of the company. Excellent customer relationship skills are critical, as is the ability to exercise good judgment independently.
• Manage strategic initiatives and projects and coordinate regional and global resources to deliver
• Leverage relationships to grow business partnerships; optimising for shared goals and objectives
• Learn AppNexus’ programmatic technology and the ecosystem through our world-class training programs, leveraging this to serve as the programmatic expert to clients, providing technical/business knowledge and data-driven insights to drive increased programmatic spend
• Effectively navigate complex competitive & political situations to develop deep, positive relationships with competitive stakeholders
• Collaborate with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations, ensure successful onboarding and create upsell opportunities
• Work with field marketing to develop and assist in events for buyers where appropriate
Qualifications• Client-facing experience in business development/sales roles
• Understanding of the media landscape and varying business models of buyers and publishers
• Technically savvy, with the ability to effectively consult and problem-solve with Agencies and Marketers
• Strong familiarity with online media buying, advertising technology solutions, and online advertiser business models and practices
• Strong networking ability and proven connections at major advertising agencies and marketers
• Ability to effectively communicate, present and influence clients and other stakeholders
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Proactive, can-do attitude
• Flexibility and ability to think strategically and act tactically
• Team player with a high level of integrity; willingness to share knowledge and ability to facilitate team rapport
• Fluency in both German and English
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.