Xandr is seeking an Account Manager to join the Marketplace Development team based in Hamburg or Berlin. The main premise of the role is to further develop and promote the Xandr Marketplace across Central Europe.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing relationships with the Marketplace clients on the buy-side within the region – these include agencies, trading desks and direct marketers. Working closely with the Account Director, Marketplace Development, the successful candidate will be expected to provide our clients proactively with supply information and some level of technical troubleshooting as well as day-to-day account management support. The Account Manager will also be acting as a technical expert on cross-team product initiatives.
The team will be working closely together on proactive projects to ensure that clients receive the best in class support from Xandr.
About the job
• Work closely with Xandr’s publisher team to identify opportunities for sellers to grow revenue by working closely with the key stakeholders at the agency holding companies
• Cultivate and lead strong demand partner relationships to represent premium inventory across Central Europe
• Act as a technical expert within the Central European Team and lead projects in regards to cross-team product requirements
• Learn Xandr’s programmatic technology and the ecosystem through internal training programs, leveraging this to serve as the programmatic expert to clients, providing technical/business knowledge and data-driven insights to drive increased programmatic spend
• Provide analytical insights and reporting to buyers to highlight opportunities and drive incremental spend
• Troubleshooting existing deals and campaigns as well as identifying revenue blockers for existing clients
• Develop deep relationships with clients that result in a positive brand awareness of Xandr in market
• Collaborate with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations, ensure successful onboarding and create upsell opportunities
• Technical understanding of programmatic advertising solutions is a must
• Experience in programmatic sales or account management is a plus
• Experience working with the buy-side in the DACH region
• Strong familiarity with online media buying, advertising technology solutions, and online advertiser business models and practices is a plus
• Team player with a high level of integrity and willingness to share knowledge
• Very good presentation and written communication skills
• Fluency in both German and English
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.