What makes Europe one of our most important regions? It’s our presence in nearly every country, the AT&T Foundry in Israel and significant tech expertise in the UK, Czech Republic and Slovakia. But that’s not all. Our 5,000+ employees deliver a range of advanced solutions to multinational companies across the region and beyond.
Our Agency and Direct Marketer business in Central Europe is significantly growing so Xandr is looking for an Account Manager to join the Central Europe Account Management team based in Hamburg or Berlin. The Account Manager is responsible for working with our clients at all levels of their businesses, from C-level to Ad Ops, to retain and grow their businesses through identifying and solving problems to ultimately make them successful. Account Managers develop a deep understanding of the Xandr platform, provide business consultation, cultivate client relationships, identify business opportunities within existing accounts and drive revenue by delivering on client and Xandr business objectives.
This role will be focused on developing the relationships across the large agency holding companies, their trading desks and brands as well as independent agencies. The Account Manager will work alongside our dedicated team of Solutions Consultants and Programmatic Traders.
About the team:
Sales & Account Management is a driven and results-oriented organization that helps bring Xandr’s digital advertising products to market. Our focus is building our clients’ businesses through leading-edge technology solutions and strategic business consulting. We develop and nurture relationships with a wide range of publishers and advertisers to help them grow their digital advertising business.
About the job :
• Drive long-term partnership value by developing and understanding of clients’ businesses, their technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape.
• Develop and own key client initiatives and play a role in driving adoption of Xandr technologies.
• Understand clients’ strategies, KPIs, goals and ROI metrics to identify risks to clients achieving their goals and develop risk mitigation plans.
• Drive the creation and delivery of quarterly and annual business reviews with clients and grow incremental business.
• Take charge of clients’ accounts and play an essential project-lead role: delegate projects, monitor workflow and ensure on-time delivery and effective issues resolution.
• Effectively network with the accounts at all levels; be a trusted advisor to ensure successful account plan execution and business growth.
• Actively promote Xandr’s offerings and value to clients to identify ways of driving more revenue.
• Drive new customer on-boarding through value selling in collaboration with the new business team.
• Curate and communicate expertise based on competitive landscape, best in-house practices and marketable client success stories.
• Represent the client needs with other functional teams and provide input to Product to help shape our development roadmap.
• Capable of gaining a deep understanding of technology enabled advertising solutions.
• Experience with growing and develop strategic accounts
• Able to take accountability, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Record of going above and beyond, demonstrated track record for prospecting and exceeding targets.
• Effective communication and presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholders.
• Strong networking ability and connections at advertising agencies.
• Ability to work autonomously, but also partner and collaborate.
• Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in a rapid environment.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and eye for improvement and new initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) from a business school or university.
• Advanced MS office skills.
• Fluency in both English and German.
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You are the type of person who takes risks when looking for new and creative solutions to complex problems.
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build complete and long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.