Explore the possibilities
Looking for a career that takes you further? Here at AT&T, our job is to connect the world. Whether it's in Mexico or around the globe, we transform how people share their lives with each other. And with a growing network of 120 million customers across 225 countries, we're industry innovators - and we're changing the face of communications technology. Come see what's next.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning, documenting and implementing approved changes to the network equipment, including configurations, upgrades, and tooling.
- Technical engineering support of WAN, LAN, WLAN equipment and functionality.
- Tier 3 technical support related to the network environment, including flexibility to be available off-hours when called to support an incident.
- Client interface to provide technical recommendations on the performance of the existing environment and proposed future enhancements.
Key Competencies and Skills:
1) 5+ Years Network Engineering experience
2) Strong knowledge and experience working with WAN, LAN, WLAN networks
3) Troubleshooting, configuration and implementation skills
4) Client interaction skills
1) Aruba WLAN experience
Education and Qualifications:
BS degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Sciences or Operations preferred, or equivalent related network experience. Certifications in networking desired.
English | Prefer on customer site if candidate is in same city as a customer location; but not required
Very good work - life balance
Currently none so far ..Current Employee - Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This isn’t just another job. This is #VidaEnATT. We’re creating what’s next — and having an awesome time doing it.See What's Here