At AT&T we´re redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improves lives and allows millions to share the stories and experiences that matter.
As English Communication Coach you will contribute to the success of Call Center managers, representatives and leaders by developing relevant learning initiatives that constantly improve the English language communication skills. You’ll help to identify and the main or most recurrent language issues in the operation calls, develop learning and performance improvement solutions across traditional and virtual classroom environments, and consult with other areas to ensure all staff share best practices to support the language quality of our staff.
What you will do
- Deliver quality English as a Second Language (ESL) teaching programs on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop and deliver effective communication training targeting English, business, and cultural communication skills.
- Coach individual professionals on communication learning plans and track progress.
- Enhance existing programs to include cultural and business content.
- Work closely with local Managers, training and leadership team to review and roll-out learning materials.
- Manage relationships with local leadership to understand the required client communication competencies for professionals to demonstrate on the job to fine tune coaching.
- Facilitate design, develop and deployment of innovative training programs to target specific communication skills aligned with business needs.
What you will bring
- Mandatory Bachelor's degree Teaching English language, Foreign Languages or English Teacher certification.
- Native English language speaker required with training, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Minimum 2 year experience working with adult learning theory and instructional methods, especially with respect to language learning and communication skills.
- Minimum 2 year experience in language teaching, creating and deploying learning solutions, or managing learning projects in blended learning environment (F2F and Online).
You will be required to attend 100% of your Training at the Office (between 1-3 months). During your 90 days trial period you will not be authorized to request vacation or personal days off.
Work From Home?
This is not a Work from Home role, but may require work from home based on business needs. We will advise you whether you will work from home, office, or a mixture of both. You will need to confirm you are flexible to work at home during the application and interview process.
Interested? We provide extensive training and the resources you need in a collaborative and dynamic team environment, built for your success. You’ll have the opportunity to continue to learn and grow with ongoing paid training, leading you to exciting career paths.
Ready to join #LifeAtATT? Apply now!
Job ID 2313806I Date posted 05/22/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events