Answer your calling and take the lead at our company. As a member of our Call Center team, you’ll work at the center of the action and redefine how customers engage with the latest product offerings, media and entertainment. It’s an opportunity to be the voice of AT&T – a global leader in communications and technology, in a career where we’ll count on you to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
Delivering best-in-class service is just the beginning. As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, Credit & Collections, you’ll be part of a team of professionals dedicated to keeping our customers connected.
Help customers manage various services (DIRECTV, Lan Line, Cell Phone, Internet). Achieve successful collection by providing billing support and negotiating overdue account payments, using various credit and collection techniques and resources. Advocate for our external and internal global customers on matters spanning from product and service issues to billing, orders and complaints. Provide premier customer service by working with various groups for billing, message, and issue resolutions. Advance your skill set by working in one or more of the multiple queues over various customer contact channels.
To be successful working on our Credit and Collections team, you’ll need to:
• Have effective communication and negotiation skills, being able to overcome objections and find solutions.
• Be capable of managing to a variety of customer emotions and requirements.
• Establish positive relationships with customers during every interaction.
• Listen, respond, and resolve consistently on every call throughout your shift.
• Be comfortable using a personal computer to take notes and research billing questions while engaging with customers on the phone.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements for the position:
• Advanced Conversational English to converse seamlessly with U.S. customers.
• Personal Computer experience with Microsoft Windows and Office.
• High school completion or one year of customer service.
• Ability to work anytime during operating hours with two days off per week; we operate 7am to 9:15 pm Monday to Saturday.
• Previous experience in billing, collections, or similar roles is highly desired.
What’s in it for you? Start with the paycheck! Our monthly compensation package is:
• Base Salary: MXN$18,225
• Grocery voucher MXN $2,918
• Restaurant voucher MXN $1,912
In addition to competitive pay, an innovative workspace and career growth potential, as an employee of AT&T you’ll be eligible for some great rewards:
• New! Hospitalization indemnity and Funeral Insurance
• 50% discount on five lines of AT&T Wireless service.
• Vacation days, plus three personal days, life insurance, onsite medical and more.
• Paid starting from your first day of training, including benefits.
• Daycare discounts with participating child care centers.
• Work from Home Support Allowance.
When will training take place?
If hired, you´ll first attend a mandatory training class (fully paid) that may include time spent training at the office and at home. If you train and work at home,AT&T will provide the necessary equipment and you will need to provide a suitable workspace with stable internet connection and cell phone signal.mobile
Is this a Work from Home Job?
No, this not a Work from Home role but may require Work from Home based on business needs. We will advise you whether you will train or work from home, office, or a mixture of both. You will need to confirm you are flexible to train and work at home during the application and interview process. AT&T will provide the necessary equipment and you will need to provide a suitable workspace with stable internet connection and cell phone signal.
What should my availability be?
This position requires you to be available to work any shift during the call center operating hours, including Saturdays and holidays.
Ready to join the #LifeAtATT? Apply today.
Job ID 2218503I Date posted 06/01/2022