Around here, technology is second nature. Big ideas and new innovations aren’t just part of our history, we bring them to life every day in ways that keep millions connected to their favorite apps, entertainment, news, friends and family, and well… daily life. That’s where you come in, making sure our customers can tackle everything from video calls to high-speed gaming, and find out who’s moving to the next round in their favorite reality show. All with a seamless experience.
We’re only scratching the surface when we’re talking troubleshooting uploads of your favorite pet pics or getting step-by-step recipes for dinner. You’ll find yourself working with our technology teams and engineers to improve the experience for everyone. Think updating knowledge bases for global support teams, flagging technical issues, and using AT&T support apps to help customers get the best experience from their high-speed internet.
Who makes a great fit for the role? There are a few must-haves:
- Advanced English Fluency to engage with U.S. customers, including reading, writing and understanding technical documentation.
- Mix of of 1 year of experience or education in technical or help desk support, computer sciences, customer services or other relevant knowledge.
- Curiosity about technology. If you’ve ever clicked 20 links deep in a wiki article and come out an engineering expert, let’s chat.
- Communication skills to effectively work with everyone from budding social stars to CEOs urgently needing their email to work.
- Knowledge and ability to navigate Windows, iOS, Android and cloud services (iCloud, Google Drive, OneDrive).
- Basic understanding of home internet and networking is highly beneficial – general setup, troubleshooting, and terminology such as Wi-Fi and LAN.
- Ability to train/work 5 days (40 hours during operation hours) + 2 resting days per week. Our center operates from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm CST, Monday to Sunday (considering Daylight Saving Time & Holidays)
- Ability to work in a hybrid model (if required by the Business), alternating in-office work and remote work, while ensuring a suitable space to work and reliable and high-speed internet connection (at least 40mbps wired connection).
There’s more than a paycheck in it for the right candidate. Our compensation package includes:
- Monthly Base Salary: MXN$33,000 (before Taxes)
- Monthly Grocery vouchers MXN $2,918
- Monthly Restaurant vouchers MXN $1,912
In addition to competitive pay, an innovative workspace and career growth potential, as an employee of AT&T you’ll be eligible for some great rewards:
- Major medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Saving Fund
- 30 days of Christmas Bonus
- Vacation days, plus three personal days, onsite medical and more.
- 50% discount on five lines of AT&T Wireless service.
- Paid starting from your first day of training, including some benefits like meal and grocery vouchers.
You will be required to attend 100% of your Training at the Office (between 1-3 months). After finishing your training, your Business Unit will decide if you will work at home or at the office based on several factors, including operation’s needs, facility capacity, and overall performance. AT&T will provide the necessary equipment and you will need to provide a suitable workspace with stable internet connection (at least 40mbps wired connection) and cell phone signal. All company provided equipment must be transported home in secure and private transportation of your choice. During your 90 days trial period you will not be authorized to request vacation or personal days off.
Work From Home?
This is not a Work from Home role, but may require work from home based on business needs. We will advise you whether you will work from home, office, or a mixture of both. You will need to confirm you are flexible to work at home during the application and interview process.
How flexible is my schedule?
Schedules are based on performance, seniority, and the operating hours of your site. This position requires you to be available to train/work 5 days (40 hours during operation hours) + 2 resting days per week. Our center operates from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm CST, Monday to Sunday (considering Daylight Saving Time & Holidays)
Is training paid?
Absolutely! And certain benefits also start accruing at the start of training - like meal and grocery vouchers.
Your future is calling. Apply today
Job ID 2244845I Date posted 09/30/2022