Explore the possibilities
Looking for a career that takes you further? Here at AT&T, our job is to connect the world. Whether it's in Mexico or around the globe, we transform how people share their lives with each other. And with a growing network of 120 million customers across 225 countries, we're industry innovators - and we're changing the face of communications technology. Come see what's next.
New Year, Better Job, Great Life! Apply now and join January 2020
Representative, you’ll be part of a team of professionals dedicated to keeping our customers connected. Join our growing team and find out just how far a career at AT&T can take you.
Working in one of the most advanced contact centers in the world, you’ll play a vital role in shaping the customer experience. We’ll rely on you to provide top-notch service while working with customers to find the products, services, and solutions they need. We’re offering a chance to gain valuable experience along with access to the resources you need to make an impact on your future – and ours.
You need to show:
Ability to deal with a variety of customers.
Ability to upsell products and services from AT&T
Ability to explain and resolve complex billing issues
Ability to multi-task; using a computer while wearing a telephone headset, evaluate options to sell products to customers, toggle between 7-10 different software programs, take notes and create rapport with customers at the same time
Build relationships and retain the customer
Resolve the customer’s issue while on the phone to completion
Listen and respond on the phone while receiving back-to-back calls throughout your entire shift.
Need to be creative and innovative
1. Positive Service Orientation
2. Communication & Responsiveness
3. Knowledge of Computers & Technology
4. Following Policies & Procedures
5. Problem Solving & Learning Orientation
Qualified candidate profile:
• Advanced Conversational English proficiency to communicate effectively
• Experience using a personal computer and Microsoft Office products is a must
• High school completion or one year of customer service/sales experience preferred
• Previous work in sales, collections or similar roles is an advantage.
• Schedule flexibility: Our centers operate Monday through Saturday from 7am to 9:15pm and are closed on Sunday. Your work schedule may be any time during operating hours and will provide two days off each week, which will include Sunday and one weekday.
What’s in it for you? Start with the paycheck, our monthly compensation package is MXN$17,573.
Base Salary: MXN$13,120 (48 hrs p/week)
• Grocery voucher MXN $2,474.08
• Restaurant voucher MXN $1,979.32
On our Sales & Service team, our reps can also earn generous monthly performance bonuses. The average monthly bonus payout in our call center is up to $5,063 MXN.
In addition to competitive pay, an innovative workspace and career growth potential, as an employee of AT&T you’ll be eligible for some great rewards:
• 50% discount on five lines of AT&T Wireless service
• Vacation days, plus three personal days, life insurance, onsite medical and more.
• Paid starting from your first day of training (including benefits)
• Two days off per week
• Direct employment with AT&T (no outsourcing)
• If you have kids, you can also enjoy daycare discounts with one daycare we’ve partnered with.
Ready to take our service to the next level? Apply today.
Very good work - life balance
Currently none so far ..Current Employee - Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This isn’t just another job. This is #VidaEnATT. We’re creating what’s next — and having an awesome time doing it.See What's Here