Delivering best-in-class service is just the beginning. As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, Credit & Collections, you’ll be part of a team of professionals dedicated to keeping our customers connected.
Help customers manage various services (DIRECTV, Lan Line, Cell Phone, Internet). Achieve successful collection by providing billing support and negotiating overdue account payments, using various credit and collection techniques and resources. Advocate for our external and internal global customers on matters spanning from product and service issues to billing, orders and complaints. Provide premier customer service by working with various groups for billing, message, and issue resolutions. Advance your skill set by working in one or more of the multiple queues over various customer contact channels.
You should be able to show:
- Ability to deal with a variety of customers.
- Ability to explain and sustain different charges on bills.
- Ability to create a sense of urgency on our customers to help them get current on their accounts.
- Ability to multi-task; using a computer while wearing a telephone headset, evaluate and offer different payment options for our customers. take notes and create rapport with customers at the same time
- Build relationships and retain the customer
- Resolve the customer’s issue while on the phone
- Need to be creative and innovative
To be successful working on our Credit and Collections team, you’ll need to:
• Have effective communication and negotiation skills, being able to overcome objections and find solutions.
• Be capable of managing to a variety of customer emotions and requirements.
• Establish positive relationships with customers during every interaction.
• Listen, respond, and resolve consistently on every call throughout your shift.
• Be comfortable using a personal computer to take notes and research billing questions while engaging with customers on the phone.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements for the position:
• Advanced Conversational English to converse seamlessly with U.S. customers.
• Personal Computer experience with Microsoft Windows and Office.
• High school completion or one year of customer service.
• Ability to work anytime during operating hours with two days off per week; we operate 7am to 9:15 pm Monday to Saturday.
• Previous experience in billing, collections, or similar roles is highly desired.
What’s in it for you? Start with the paycheck! Our monthly compensation package is:
• Base Salary: MXN$16,200
• Grocery voucher MXN $2,680
• Restaurant voucher MXN $1,761
In addition to competitive pay, an innovative workspace and career growth potential, as an employee of AT&T you’ll be eligible for some great rewards:
• 50% discount on five lines of AT&T Wireless service.
• Vacation days, plus three personal days, life insurance, onsite medical and more.
• Paid starting from your first day of training, including benefits.
• Daycare discounts with participating child care centers.
• Work from Home Support Allowance.
Your health and safety are a top priority. All interviews are being conducted virtually, and all employees may be required to work/train from our office location or remotely, depending on the needs of the business. AT&T will provide the necessary equipment and you will need to provide a suitable workspace with stable internet connection and cell phone signal.
As a result of COVID-19 Contingency circumstances, we are requesting our candidates to confirm their availability to train/work remotely. AT&T will provide the necessary equipment and you will need to provide a suitable workspace with stable internet connection and cell phone signal. This is a TEMPORARY measure, once the health authorities confirm the contingency measures changes, you should be available to work at our office location based on business unit needs. The change to permanent telework, in its case, will be in accordance with applicable Legal Regulations.
Ready to take our service to the next level? Apply today.
Job ID 2143072I Date posted 08/26/2021