Explore the possibilities
Looking for a career that takes you further? Here at AT&T, our job is to connect the world. Whether it's in Mexico or around the globe, we transform how people share their lives with each other. And with a growing network of 120 million customers across 225 countries, we're industry innovators - and we're changing the face of communications technology. Come see what's next.
Are you ready to deliver best-in-class service in an environment that empowers you to think creatively and stay at the forefront of technology? As a Customer Advocate at our Bilingual Contact Center, you’ll drive AT&T towards innovation in a workplace of the future! With one of the most advanced contact centers in the world, we offer a collaborative workspace with an open floor plan, digital displays, touchscreens, and access to AT&T’s TV Everywhere experience on each and every floor. This is an opportunity to enjoying the most innovative workspace and technology in a call center, at the front line of our company offering solutions, identifying sales opportunities and serving millions of our customers – one at a time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a trusted advisor, you’ll play a vital role in shaping our customer experience. From selling and upselling AT&T products and services to assisting with customer questions and account balances, you’ll seek resolution in a single call. We’ll also count on you to deliver the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism while connecting our customers to the latest technology. We’ll also look to you to:
• Advocate for our external and internal global customers on matters spanning from product and service issues to billing, orders and complaints
• Leverage various tools & technologies to provide support and an effortless experience to customers, while staying current on new and changing tools and technology used and sold by AT&T
• Provide premier customer service by working with various groups for billing, message and issue resolutions
• Develop your knowledge of AT&T products, services and practices while mentoring and training others
• Advance your skillset by working in one or more of the multiple queues over various customer contact channels
Key Competencies and Skills:
• English proficiency; ability to read, write and speak English
• PC literacy - Proficiency with PC operation, data entry and MS office products
• Customer-orientated with a passion for people and resolving customer service issues
• Strong people skills, with a talent for communicating in an empathetic and engaging way
• Strong interest in technology as well as the ability to adapt to changing business needs, industry trends and learn new products and services
• Dynamic learner, maintaining positive energy and adaptable to different tasks, schedules, and environments
• Ability to work from Monday to Sunday with two days off during the week. From 6 am to 11 pm as window of service.
Education and Qualifications:
• High School completion preferred, but not required
• Experience in customer facing work, including public contact work, complaint handling, sales, general service industries and/or collections work
What's in it for you? Start with the paycheck, our monthly compensation package is MXN$17,573.
Base Salary: MXN$13,120 (48 hr week)
•Grocery vouchers: MXN$2474.08
•Restaurant vouchers: MXN$1979.32
Plus, you’ll be eligible for some awesome perks like:
•50% discount in 5 AT&T wireless lines
•Three personal days in addition to vacation time
•Life insurance and benefits exceeding Mexican labor laws
•Onsite medical care
•Paid training from first day (including benefits)
•Direct employment with AT&T (no outsourcing)
And, while you’re developing your skills and knowledge, you’ll gain experience and exposure across our team. This could be your launch into a growing career at AT&T.
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications company and an amazing place to work and grow.
Apply now to be a part of our award-winning team.
Very good work - life balance
Currently none so far ..Current Employee - Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This isn’t just another job. This is #VidaEnATT. We’re creating what’s next — and having an awesome time doing it.See What's Here