You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
The Senior Security Analyst will be responsible for threat research, rule and signature writing, and collaborating with teams to tune and hone our security platform continuously. These responsibilities can include global rulesets as well as individual tuning for specific instances.
What we are looking to add to our team:
- 3 years of cybersecurity analysis and reporting.
- Advanced experience in the use of SIEM technology
- Advanced experience in Threat Intelligence analysis and ingestion
- Knowledge and understanding of network protocols, endpoint/server operating systems, and secure architectures.
- Experience performing log, host, memory, and network forensics.
- Familiarity in operating system scripting utilizing Bash or PowerShell
- Knowledge of Cloud computing platforms, primarily AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Proficient in Python (preferred) or another programming language.
- Ability to define and continuously improve processes to enhance incident response and investigative operations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently or on a team.
- Experience with AlienVault software.
Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Forensics, Information Security, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related discipline.
- Experience with continuous Integration and deployment (CI/CD).
- Proficiency in Cloud computing architecture and incident response.
- Proficiency in utilization of APIs for task automation.
- CISSP, GCFE, GCFA, GCIH, GREM, GNFA, or GPEN similar industry-accepted certifications
We are the new AT&T Cybersecurity! Our Edge-to-Edge technologies provide phenomenal threat intelligence, collaborative defense, security without the seams, and solutions that fit our customer’s business. Our unique, collaborative approach integrates best-of-breed technologies with unrivaled network visibility and actionable threat intelligence from AT&T Alien Labs researchers, Security Operations Center analysts, and machine learning – helping to enable our customers around the globe to anticipate and act on threats to protect their business.
- Be part of a dynamic growing company that offers a meaningful and fun work environment.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package (Salary + Bonus incentives).
- Comprehensive PPO/HMO Medical/Dental/Vision.
- Paid: PTO, Sick Leave, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Service Day.
- Adoption & Surrogacy programs.
- 401k + 100% matching up to 6%.
- Educational opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement.
- AT&T service discounts.
- AT&T service referral programs.
- Numerous industry awards and is recognized as a visionary in the industry.
- Strong year-over-year growth and a rapidly-growing customer base.
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.