AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports our Nation’s Intelligence Community (IC), providing, operating, and assuring critical voice, video, and collaboration services for the full spectrum of IC operations.
AT&T has an opening for a highly motivated individual to support the Gov customers and AT&T Core organizations, in providing telecommunications support across the region.
- Fault monitoring and management, troubleshooting, network and application management, configuration control, trouble ticket generation and management, and reports development and generation.
- Provide customer phone support and status updates as needed.
- Provide direction, coordination and partner with various work centers, network engineers/system administrators, and customer organizations in the execution of daily tasks.
- Proactively monitor network related issues using various monitoring tools.
- Conduct basic layer 1 troubleshooting of equipment when required.
- Make technical and process recommendations to prevent repeating outages.
TSSCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Candidate(s) for this position will be responsible for providing help desk and network monitoring and management support for multiple custom networks/service applications in a 24X7 operations facility.
- Tasks include fault monitoring and management, troubleshooting, network and application management, trouble ticket generation and management, and reports development and generation.
- Candidate(s) will provide customer phone support and status updates as needed, and be able to direct, coordinate and partner with various work centers, network engineers/system administrators, and customer organizations in the execution of daily tasks.
- Tasks are typically procedure-based, so candidates will need to learn existing documented procedures as well as assist with creating and/or updating procedures as necessary.
- No Relocation offered.
Familiarity with routers, switches, firewalls, server system administration skills, Windows, Linux.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Our Senior NOC Technician-Tier III earn between $70k-$113K yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone