AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security teams design, manage, and operate complex Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) for our Intelligence Community (IC) clients and provide solutions that support the IC’s mission. We build secure, reliable, scalable solutions that are adaptable to change and incorporate innovation. We further provide Subject Matter Expertise to our customers on the technologies, design, implementation, and operation of large commercial networks.
Position is in support of a program providing Subject Matter Expertise to National Security customers on the operations and functionality of commercial mobile networks. Specific focus is on how usage patterns might be determined for devices on such networks.
The job duties are as follows:
- Inspection, analysis, and reporting on very large data sets within commercial networks focusing on determining usage patterns of devices using these networks.
- Coordination and reporting on process and results with SME teammates as well as government customers.
- Sources of data include Communications Detail Records, IP data flows, and device application reports.
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- This position seeks an experienced data analyst/engineer with 5+ years of experience working with very large datasets and with knowledge of telephony and or wireless/mobile communications technology.
- Candidates must have experience analyzing very large datasets in cloud databases (in Snowflake using SQL) and/or structured flat-files using procedural and/or scripting languages and must be capable of reading and applying telecommunications standards (3GPP, ETSI, ITU-T, etc).
- Candidates must also have strong requirements analysis skills, good technical writing and verbal communication skills, be able to work effectively with a geographically distributed team and must possess a TS/SCI clearance with poly.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Senior Data Analytics/Engineer’s earn between $98,100 & $210,000yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Job ID 2302223 Date posted 01/09/2023