With First Responders. For First Responders.
FirstNet brings public safety their own, dedicated nationwide communications platform to help them save lives and protect communities. For AT&T, it was an opportunity to provide our unmatched network capabilities to help make our communities safer. Now, when disaster strikes, FirstNet will provide open lines of communication to first responders when they need it most.
AT&T is hiring a Applications Sales Executive 3 on the FirstNet Program
The Application Sales Executive 3 serves as the First Responder solutions Subject Matter Expert (SME) in territory, demonstrating solution and market knowledge / awareness of public safety customers. Primarily focused on account management and revenue generation and sales of highly complex/technical products, services, applications, and/or solutions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for consulting with direct sales teams and customers to provide technical expertise regarding the design, customization, implementation and account management of technical products/services/applications/solutions.
- Design first responder solutions through consultative methods, leveraging the base of value proposition, case studies, work flow analysis, ROI, and Pilot Framework tools.
- Advises customers on suitability of products based on technical needs.
- Collaborate with Account Team Managers / territory leadership to develop strategic territory module plans, optimizing subscriber growth through successful penetration of target accounts.
- Prepares proposals, presentations, or bids, including developing pricing, for highly complex solutions. Develops strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solutions/sale.
- Partner and collaborate with sales, marketing, external affairs and other entities to influence decision making processes for public safety solutions.
- May manage and coordinate the sales and/or technical team in support of the sale of highly complex products and services to a customer.
- Spends some time at the customer premise developing and presenting sales proposals and systems solutions.
- Requires extensive knowledge of company products and services.
- Assists less experienced peers.
Education: Typically requires a Bachelors degree.
Experience: Typically requires eight to twelve years of direct work experience.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2128846 Date posted 05/18/2021