Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Understand the client's business and create/identify new opportunities
• Develop, qualify and drive large deals from concept to completion to exceed sales targets by selling AT&T solutions
• Engage with prospect organizations to position AT&T solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references.
• Be the U.S. lead for the development of large complex sales opportunities within multinational organizations
• Drive the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Technical Sales Consultants, Overlay Sales, Professional Services, Partners, etc.
• Maintain contacts at different hierarchical levels of customer organizations to deliver, identify and drive business oriented solutions for the customer
• Create a strategic account plan to develop an in-depth network within business customers and to spot opportunities at their earliest stage
• Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
Key Competencies and Skills:
Motivated, entrepreneurial self- starter, problem solver with let’s do it approach.
Minimum 5 years successful sales or relevant business experience with a deep understanding of the design-win sales cycle business model.
5+ years ITC (Software, cloud industry) business experience by managing Global Accounts or working in global organizations.
Strong ITC Industry business development background. Successful new sales track record recruiting, on-boarding and managing highly successful technology solutions from creating demand to installation.
Superior verbal and written communication; presentation, consultative and negotiation skills.
High energy with the ability to adapt well in a high-growth environment.
Outstanding relationship-building skills coupled with a high degree of responsiveness, high integrity and excellent industry reputation.
Ability to manage priorities and deadlines.
Education and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA/Master of Science preferred.
Written and oral fluency in English and German. French optional.
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.