What makes Europe one of our most important regions? It’s our presence in nearly every country, the AT&T Foundry in Israel and significant tech expertise in the UK, Czech Republic and Slovakia. But that’s not all. Our 5,000+ employees deliver a range of advanced solutions to multinational companies across the region and beyond.
Are you a sales Hunter who has experience building a territory and signing net new accounts? Do you see opportunity where others see walls? AlienVault is growing and adding Enterprise Sales Account Executive to target new logos and develop key accounts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Extraordinary Enterprise sales executive to define and execute a sales strategy for the territory
● Consistent delivery of license, support, and service revenue targets upon deadlines
● Run full sales cycle from prospecting net new to negotiating terms and pricing, to closing qualified opportunities in your territory
● Build named account relationships, account planning, and opportunity management
● Track and measure daily activity and forecast metrics utilizing Salesforce
● Collaborate and develop partners in the accounts/territory
Key Competencies and Skills:
We want to know you better if:
● You have 10+ years of direct and channel large account software & services selling experience in the information or network security space
● You have a consistent track record as a sales leader including over-achievement of sales revenue goals, accurate pipeline and forecasting management, excellent account management skills, and a strong desire to ensure customer success
● Influential and credible with C-level executives (CIO, CSO, CISO, CTO) in order to form and raise the importance of Unified Security Management on their agenda
● Are an effective negotiator including procurement, licensing, and professional services contracts
● You thrive in a dynamic, scaling, fast-paced environment
● Live in your CRM and engage with team win mentality
● Travel up to 50%
Education and Qualifications:
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.