Bring the world together with technology created and reimagined by you. At AT&T, you’ll drive meaningful innovation across telecommunications and entertainment solving real-world problems that transform our company and your career. We’re committed to those who seek to discover the undiscoverable and dare to disrupt the norm. Step into a career with AT&T and you won’t just imagine the future – you’ll create it.
Combine your skills and passion for networking architecture to impact the future of new sales offerings aimed at Fortune 500 companies. As a Network Sales Engineer, you’ll create customized full-scale business solutions in collaboration with our Global Business Sales team. In this role, we’ll rely on you as the subject matter expert on technical solutions. You’ll ensure the success of customer integrations and manage the implementation of company products, services and solutions.
What you'll do:
- Lead technical discussions in client meetings across multiple levels and disciplines to identify business and technical needs, issues, and priorities
- Partner with direct sellers and specialty sales executives to close sales
- Develop technical sales approaches to accelerate technology adoption, reduce deployment timeframes and minimize risks
- Serve as an expert in the facilitation of product/service design, business processes and functional areas associated with solution architecture and design
- Configure solutions, design and develop proposals, provide application support and oversee implementation and technical assurance
- Deliver, manage and consult on strategic network service solutions based upon specific customer needs as identified in the account planning process
- Seek and develop external partnerships for strategic opportunities for custom, complex solutions that drive value for the business and customers
What you’ll bring:
- 5 - 15 years of direct work experience in the contact center, collaboration or cloud space
- Vertical sales experience in IT solutions
- Certifications (Knowledge or Equivalent): VMWare SD-WAN, Silver Peak SD-WAN, Fortinet SD-WAN, CCIE, CCNP, Azure, AWS
- Strong technical knowledge of IP networks (MPLS/SIP & SD-WAN)
- Well versed in enterprise architecture and/or IT strategies
- Experience in providing solution-oriented technical designs
- Strategic and consultative sales skills with experience
*This role may involve travel post pandemic and may require spending time at the customer premise presenting sales proposals and systems solutions.
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.