Join an elite group of sellers bringing customized, white glove experiences directly to the customer’s door. Field Sales Representatives at AT&T are driven to connect –every interaction is an opportunity to introduce the latest technology and services, thriving on the challenge to make your sales goals happen. With uncapped commission potential, your career and the rewards that come with it are within reach.
You’ll be the face and voice of AT&T to your customers –and with that comes the autonomy to organize your day to meet customers at the time and place that enhances the personalized sales interactions you create. You’ll close the deal by offering hands-on demos, WiFi assessments, tech delivery and issue resolutions -keeping customers connected to what matters most to them.
How you get the job done:
- We’ll kick things off with paid training –setting you up for success to work independently in the field. Coaching, mentoring and ongoing learning opportunities will keep you on track and tech-savvy
- Generate leads –you are ready to take a cold call all the way to the sale while managing and achieving sales targets
- You’ll use strong negotiation and communications skills –you know how to make a smooth pivot, and are highly motivated to get it right and make the sale
Key expectations to succeed:
- Some prior sales experience - preferably in an environment with set targets
- Maintain a valid driver’s license - a big perk of this job is the company car we provide, make sure you’re ready to drive
- Work a varied schedule designed to meet customers on their timeline –this may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Utilize required PPE and adhere to all safety measures, including basic sanitizing procedures
When you join our team, you’ll get some amazing perks, benefits and pay:
- A company paid device and service plan, giving you first-hand expertise with our latest technology
- Discounts on accessories and additional AT&T products and services
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Paid time off
Our current full-time Field Sales Representative earn an average base salary of $47,473 plus $20,000 in commission with a total compensation of $67,473 in the first year when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals. With our uncapped commission opportunities, overachieving those goals earn top sellers an average of $71,029 per year.
If you are considering jobs like Direct Sales Representative, Residential Sales Representative, Territory Sales Representative or Field Sales Executive – Home Solutions, this career move would be a great fit!
Ready to take your career on a new route? Apply today. #ConnectingOurCommunities
Job ID 2244834-1 Date posted 09/30/2022