At AT&T, we bring the world together with technology in ways you never imagined. Whether it’s your next big idea or the newest innovation, we’re looking for people like you to lead the way.
Your creative solutions could impact innovations across telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career. Step into a future with AT&T.
As the Level 2-3 on-site support in AT&T Network node in Frankfurt am Main and additional remote AGN POPs in EMEA, you will perform the daily datacenter operation activities:
Troubleshoot Tier 2-3 incidents, equipment configuration, services monitoring, support & management of new connections and services in the AT&T datacenter infrastructure.
Your roles and responsibilities will be to:
• provide onsite support in AT&T Network node in Frankfurt am Main
• coordinate on-site H&E service in assigned remote AGN POPs in EMEA
• be responsible for the installation and the execution of changes in the network infrastructure.
• assist and provide hands and eyes for our remote L3 team.
• interact with other AT&T service towers to ensure the end-to-end solution of issues.
• maintain network operation under SLA´s
• ITIL knowledge with technical network background.
• Native German and fluent English in speech and writing.
• Service Management and Customer oriented.
• Be able to build a good relationship with customers.
• Be capable to work under high pressure.
• Very good knowledge of datacenter cabling (Fiber, Ethernet) and connector types.
• Good understanding of WAN and LAN set up, including circuit measurement.
• Good knowledge of Cisco technology (router and switches).
• Multi brand knowledge in routing & switching (Cisco, Juniper).
• Good knowledge in network measurement and measurement devices.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in installation, support and management of network devices.
Working hours: EMEA (approx. 8am-5pm; 38hours/ week)
Ready to join the #LifeAtATT? Apply today!
Job ID 2253043I-1 Date posted 12/19/2022
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events