At Cricket, our motto is pretty simple: just because it’s work doesn’t mean it can’t be fun. Our team works hard and plays even harder – which means you’ll connect with some pretty awesome people. Plus, you’ll have plenty of chances to show us what you’ve got (and we want to see your best). So bring your thinking cap and give your career something to smile about.
This position will cover Boston and surrounding areas. Fluent speaking and reading English + Spanish preferred.
Cricket Wireless is a simple, smart, make-your-day-better wireless experience for anyone who wants first-class nationwide wireless service at a value price, with no annual contract. Cricket is available nationwide at Cricket branded retail stores, dealers, national retailers and at http://www.cricketwireless.com
Want to join a dynamic wireless company where your ideas and talents really matter?
At Cricket, we power a nationwide network that covers more than 308 million customers. From delivering first-class service to providing the most innovative solutions around, we work hard and have fun doing it. Our team has audacious goals, relentless optimism and the grit and determination to make things happen. A career with Cricket means you’ll take pride in making personal connections and delivering the most valuable customer-focused services around. Join our team and grow a future that’s sure to leave a lasting impression. Discover your calling with Cricket.
The Indirect Sales Executive is responsible for supporting all aspects of the local dealer sales and operations channel within an assigned market territory.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Mentors and develops sales associates to ensure consistency and effectiveness of offers and/or promotions initiated by accounts/company and that they are flawlessly executed.
- Customizes and delivers training to fit the needs of each retailer.
- Manages roll-out of company programs, tools, training, and instills a culture of excellence.
- Analyzes business reports for trends and communicates findings to local retailers to develop effective business plans.
- Serves as a liaison between the retail store and company to identify and resolve issues.
- Serves as a point of contact for escalated customer issues and ensures timely and appropriate resolution of all customer issues.
- Plans and participates in events to build and strengthen relationships with dealers.
- Develops sales and training objectives for each dealer to build and achieve sales goals.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax - Training experience highly preferred
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Training experience highly preferred