AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Department of Defense Team supports the Department’s national efforts to meet their network transport needs. Our support of DoD includes all aspects of network transport across the Pacific.
AT&T has an opening for a Billing Associate to support the DoD team, in overseeing personnel and activities supporting the DoD.
• Responsible for ensuring program billing accurate, manage procurement in the program, process invoices and process travel vouchers.
• Provide support to the finance manager.
• Assist with preparing Statement of Work responses for vendors and customers.
• Must have some experience in Financial Reporting.
• Must be have advanced skills in Excel, Pivot Tables, Word and Powerpoint.
• Must be proficient in graphically portraying data in excel charts.
• Must demonstrate the ability to interpret data and present it effectively to an audience.
• Customer oriented and mission focused.
• Associates Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting highly preferred.
Desired Qualifications: Associates Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.